Another popular West Maui attraction, Royal Lahaina Luau is one of the longest-running luaus on The Valley Isle. Located on a picturesque oceanfront garden overlooking Ka’anapali Beach, guests will be treated to an authentic Polynesian revue featuring music and dance performances of Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti and the Maori, as well as fire dancing, Hawaiian cuisine and even a separate buffet for kids. A superb family-friendly Maui luau option, this evening activity is sure to keep all members of your group entertained.
Located at the gorgeous Oceanfront Gardens of West Maui’s Royal Lahaina Resort, Royal Lahaina Luau has been wowing audiences for decades. Featuring arts and crafts and excellent dance and musical performances from Polynesia, including Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and the Maori, guests will love the authentic entertainment and variety of delicious cuisine. The fire dancers will leave you in awe, and the beautiful setting near the award-winning Ka’anapali Beach only adds to the experience.
Since kids are often picky eaters, this is the perfect family-friendly luau thanks to its separate buffet just for the keiki, including items like Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, Hot Dogs and Potato Chips. Adults will be treated to a huge variety of cuisine, including Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad, Asian Shrimp Salad, Cucumber Namasu, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Poi, Pancit Noodles, Teriyaki Chicken, Fresh Island Fish, Kalua Pork, Asian Beef Stir-Fry, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Molokai Sweet Potato, Guava Dinner Rolls, and dessert options like White Cake with Coconut Shavings, Guava Cream Tarts and more.
Enjoy an open bar of mai tais and other tropical cocktails, as well as beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. From the entertainment to the food to the beachside location, families will love this conveniently-located West Maui luau.
Royal Lahaina Luau Reminders:
- Open Bar – Government Approved ID Required for Alcoholic Beverages
- Daily Luau Shows from June to August, Closed on Saturdays from September to May
- Check-In at 5pm & Gates Open at 5:30pm from September to May, Check-In at 6pm & Gates Open at 6:30pm from June to August
- Free for Children 5 & Under (One Per Paying Adult)
- Long Table Dining
- Extra Fee for VIP Upgrade – Premium Front Section Seating, Fresh Flower Lei or Kukui Nut Lei, First to Buffet Line
- Photos Available for Purchase
- Pre-Assigned Seating
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Style Dining
- $5 Parking Fee Per Car
- Includes Fire Knife Dancing
- Nearby Areas: Lahaina, Napili, Kahana, Kapalua
- 72 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
To make reservations, please call(808) 670-1061 or visit Myths of Maui. The luau is located at the Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort at 2780 Kekaha Drive, Lahaina.